Very Inspiring Blogger Award
I was nominated for an award for blogging on March the 30th by the lovely Jodi Ambrose, just thinking of her makes me smile and giggle like a school girl as she is both funny and kind.
It took me until now to understand what it meant to be “NOMINATED” and due to that I’ll explain to the others that I nominate what it means exactly.
Being nominated means you have inspired me and have won the award, as long as you follow the rules below regards receiving it you are free to use the image and post the joy to your blog =)
I thank you from the bottom of my heart for nominating me for this award it amazes and pleases me that someone of your stature and profile would even interact with a simple layman such as I yet alone nominate me for this award.
I feel honoured that I have inspired you in some way to nominate me and wish you all the success you rightly deserve.
As for fulfilling my responsibilities regarding the award, I’m delighted to tell you 7 things about myself and pass on the nomination to 7 other bloggers.
7 Things about me:
- I am a new blogger that wants to help himself and others heal, to pass the loving light and healing energy to all whom need it, my shoulder is always there for when someone needs it to cry on, anytime, anywhere.
- I would give away anything I own if anyone really needed more than I, just ask.
- I always think of others before myself, but my mouth often disagrees.
- I live with Fibromyalgia and hope to raise awareness, it is National Fibromyalgia Awareness Day on the 21st of May.
- I love music, politics, the environment, play guitar, and attempt to write poetry, songs and lyrics.
- The skeletons in my closet have lodgers.
- Save the best till last, I love my wife and kids, and have been making a huge effort to spend more quality time with them all.
7 Bloggers I nominate: (This means you have won the award Wooo Hooo XD)
- Angela Carter For her work on conditions and diseases connected with chronic pain.
- Risa A caring and compassionate person that helps, researches and much more in the fields of mental health, FM and animal cruelty.
- Sending joy For her humanly elegent, charming and thoughtful comments and spiritual blessings of forgiveness.
- the ChangeYourLife blog Brilliantly written positive pondering that now form apart of my day.
- Stella Marr For her work with rape and prostitution victims.
- Maggie Mae writes poems about the innocents, the innocents are you!
- AMSDaily inspire me in many ways, there posts are wonderful and insightful.
Thank you again Jodi for sharing a little bit of your heart just by caring, you really are a true Human being and it’s a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, may your life be full of genuine loving kindness and your days be filled with joyous harmony.
OMG! I almost forget, so sorry sis…
The reason I started a blog in the first place was all due to my sister and I thank you sincerely.
- Very Inspired Blogger Award (loopyloo305.com)
- Versatile Blog Award: Thank You!! Thank You !! (onelifethislife.wordpress.com)
- Mira went to market … and nominated me for the VBA. (rgrull.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (magicalportal.wordpress.com)
- The Ralphie Chronicles gets nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award! (sannatuulia.wordpress.com)
- Versatile Blogger Award (ayearoflivingwisely.wordpress.com)