Thanks excellent article.
Robert Stuberg, one of the world’s leading authorities on personal and professional success, says, “Your thoughts control your life and you control your thoughts.” Think about that for a while! If we think positive, positive things will happen but if we think negatively, negative things will happen. But we control our own thoughts. Scientists have known about placebo and Nocebo effects for a long time. Yes, we are influenced by our parents, our schooling, our society, etc but ultimately we control our thoughts. What kind of thoughts do you have?
- The Nocebo Effect is Serious Medicine (alignment.wordpress.com)
- Placebo’s Evil Twin – The Nocebo Effect (socyberty.com)
- Placebo and Nocebo Effects (healthymemory.wordpress.com)
- The nocebo effect (wellcometrust.wordpress.com)
- What You Believe Can Kill You (blogher.com)
- Can Language Affect Your Health? (socyberty.com)