Thanks once more.
Epigenetics is not just the turning ON and OFF of genes but also how much they are turned ON/OFF. This is similar to a stereo were we can turn it ON and OFF but we can also adjust the volume. The volume of methylation in our genes is significant and a new area of study. It is not so simple. “An epigenetics BLOG, says “Experiments with agouti mice have shown that feeding methyl-supplements to pregnant mothers can affect the volume settings of genes in their offspring.” What was eaten during pregnancy can have a profound influence on your babies health just like smoking and drinking does.
- An Epigenetics Primer on Health (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- What is Epigenetics Anyway? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- DNA has Cookies (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- How Does Our Environment Program US? (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Q. What is common between Alzheimer’s, Dementia and Parkinson’s diseases? A. Epigenetics (georgefebish.wordpress.com)
- Too Much or too Little of something…
View original post 37 more words