Sweet, sweet angels rest your wings, surrounded by love and other good things.
Take a walk, hold my hand, together we will understand, love is life, life is love, it’s obvious just look above.
Float to me my heavenly angel, let me love you, I know I’m able, when you shred a tear and sadness becomes you, I’ll always be here if you want me to hold you.
To gently listen to all you say, to hold and love you in every way.
My angels fly free, set love free within thee, help fix those broken hearts, let them know how to restart.
Lessons learned, cards on the table, loving embrace that will enable.
Freedom of thought, soul and mind, a feeling close not left behind.
Your beauty shines outside and in, with my angels close I soon begin.
To let go of all that’s past, find a place within my heart, for you to be both safe and loved, my wish from angels that fly above.
To me love will never die, with you by my side I’ll always know.
True love not dies but always grows.
© Stuart Otway-Smith 2013
Thanks to Rosi whom inspires me to write, many thanks love and light to you x.
- Life’s Lessons (profarms.wordpress.com)
- my collection of poems to Alfie James (mummybumblesworkshop.wordpress.com)
- Poem – Emotions (francesscalewis.wordpress.com)
- My True Love (alinameridon.wordpress.com)
- where do I belong? (mysterious75.wordpress.com)
- How To Know If You Are Falling In Love… (freevalscribes.wordpress.com)