Learn how to safeguard your kids from nasties that lurk online.
With scary stories plastered over the news about cyber bullying and all the other unpleasant things that can happen, more and more parents are asking us how they can make sure their children stay safe online.
As one of the UK’s top experts when it comes to keeping your children being safe on the internet, Laura Moxham owner of Tech Angels knows a thing or two. That’s why she launched the FREE report: “The 9 BIG things parents MUST do to keep their child safe on the internet in 2013.” The report answers the most common issues that surround kids and the internet, and will uncover for you some of the common miss conceptions about what’s working in Internet Safety.
- Study Finds Parents Underestimate The Frequency of Cyber Bullying (counselheal.com)
- EDTECH 541: Internet Safety (amysimonblog.wordpress.com)
- End to Cyber Bullying Webpage (tweetfromtheseat.wordpress.com)
- New Online Monitoring Services Company Will Help Concerned Parents with Cyber Bullying (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Internet Safety (grade4fn.wordpress.com)