Even a broken heart, can be broken.
Snapped, like a violin string.
Played with a bow, without knowing.
The words of the song that it sings.
Romance is a word thats not dying.
For clearly I have felt it in my day.
Today I solve a mystery of the Universe.
That love isn’t always both ways.
But love always conquers all.
love always finds a way.
And having witnessed love once again.
I know in my heart it remains.
Stuart Smith 2013
- How Do You Heal A Broken Heart (msforevermore.wordpress.com)
- A broken heart (precisofhearts.wordpress.com)
- Broken heart (brokenpiecesss.wordpress.com)
- Fix my broken heart (carrieleigh10.wordpress.com)
- So many broken hearts that aren’t broken. (masochisticlife.wordpress.com)