Sometimes, I feel like crying.
Sometimes, my heart is dying.
Sometimes, I need to be held.
Sometimes, it’s the end of the world.
Today is one of those days.
Its been a battle to change my ways.
A friend of mine said I’m a survivor.
Then she told me to be a thriver.
I hold her council dear to my heart.
And thank her for just a start.
When I needed someone to just listen.
It’s these times she truly glistens.
With your words in mind I feel able.
To rise above illusion and fear.
I know that I’ll perceiver.
To put bread on our table.
My words I write and wisdom follows.
Lessons learned a new tomorrow.
Just the thought of you it makes me smile.
Feelings that last an infinite while.
And even if these feelings are just my own.
Love joy it bringeth me home.
For simply just the thought of you.
I feel like a King upon his throne.
And although you may not read this.
I know that it’s okay.
So I send it the Universe.
My love may make your day.
I’ve fallen in love with every thing you are.
A sexy, proper woman, a light, the moon, a star.
I want to thank you deeply from the bottom of my heart.
Your beautiful, divine, from the Pleiades we are.
Stuart Smith © 2013
- For Millennia I’ve loved you (stuartotwaysmith.wordpress.com)
- Southern Cross Stargazer for Nov. 17-23, 2013 (miamiherald.com)
- Super Powers & Music Mondays (valleydalewomensministry.com)
- Monday Poem (3quarksdaily.com)
- Partial solar eclipse occurs at sunrise Sunday – Boston Globe (bostonglobe.com)
- An Aspirational Manifesto. (caromiokendra.wordpress.com)
- Antares and Venus near moon at early evening October 8 (earthsky.org)
- Monday Manuscript (momsieblog.com)
- Moon near star Aldebaran and Pleiades cluster on October 21 (earthsky.org)