Rest in peace sweet angel, may your journey be most gracious.
Spread your wings, soar above the clouds, to many a destination.
Travel the cosmos, explore all of creation.
I will never forget thee, always in my heart.
Despite lack of corporeal, we will never be apart.
I spend this day most grateful, for the souls that I did start.
For life is but creation, and lessons must be larded.
And when I think of thee, dancing in the gardens.
Brothers and sisters by your side, not one of them discarded.
I know that you’ll be free, a freedom to explore.
The infinite creation of the universe and more.
Gentle with this knowing, I wipe away my tears.
having you look down on me helps ease away my fears.
- We Came as Angels by Kenneth Brown (lovetoread8.wordpress.com)
- Guardian Angels (myloveletterstotheworld.wordpress.com)
- Prophecy & Utopia – I am a Modern Day Prophet. AMA (Book preface enclosed.) (disclose.tv)
- The Orgone Generator (thoughtuncommon.wordpress.com)
- “Peace, Love And Butterflies.” An Angelic Vision. By, Bella Capozzi. (aquariusparadigm.com)