I was tagged by Currie Rose =P lol thanks XD
I thought you would appreciate this so this is for you.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3. Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them!
The questions Currie Rose set for me.
- What is your favorite childhood memory? Going to Florida and having breakfast in the company of Mickey mouse with my mum dad and sister.
- If there is one thing you could change about yourself, what would it be and why? I would like to give my self the ability to finish what I start and be kinder, so that I achieve more and am a nicer person with more consideration.
- What is your favorite pastime, besides blogging of course? Playing guitar and listening to music.
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 46
- Do you like where you currently live? Why or why not? Yes it is homely and our landlord is great, new neighbours are a pain in the arse its to small and we are moving in a month or so to a larger property, this means the two kids won’t be sharing rooms any longer, YAY
- What is your biggest life goal? To own our own home that is environmentally friendly and self sufficient.
- What are 3 things you always carry with you? My heart, my sleeve and a shoulder to cry on.
- What is the one place you really want to visit? I really want to go back to Florida for a while, visit Richard Bandler for some NLP and then onto the Venus Project and of course I’d have to go to Disney World.
- Do you think the world is going to end in 2012? Only if my friends dog farts!
- What is your most embarrassing experience you are willing to share with the world? I once caught my willy in my zipper.
- What is your comfort food? Costa Coffee, Large Mocha Flake, Brie and Bacon Baguette, slice of Carrot Cake, OMG I am dribbling nom nom nom…
The eleven people I am tagging are in no particular order of preference, hugs!
- Maggie Mae For being the first blogger to follow me, and writing such heart felt poetry, I thank you.
- Wartica Thanks for being the first person to like one of my posts and giving me that little kick of confidence.
- stellamarr Does great work for rape victims and prostitution survivors.
- AMSDaily For providing wonderful positive insights.
- Risa Fibromyalgia, animals, mental health, Risa cares and works hard to help others she also lives with FM.
- Jodi Ambrose Your genuine, compassionate, humorous, flirtatious and a wonderful author, thanks for the giggles.
- 400 Days Till 40 This blogger writes fantastically optimistic and inspirational posts about life and nature.
- Photo Botos Wonderfully beautiful and stunning photography of the world around us and everything in it.
- The Change Your Life Blog Thanks Stuart for your passionate, inspiring and uplifting posts.
- Sending Joy Spirit Healer is a spiritual and loving Human with genuine loving kindness in her heart.
- zen and the art of borderline maintenance Last and certainly not least, thank you for your kindness wisdom and support, Hope your site move has Zen, Namaste.
- What is your favourite colour?
- What do you find relaxing?
- Have you heard of Solfeggio Harmonics? and if not would you investigate?
- Are you environmentally friendly?
- If you could change one thing about your self what would it be? and Why?
- Do you think helping others is beneficial to society?
- If you could would you stop the use of money?
- Do you grow your own food?
- Have you got any pets?
- Are you living life to it’s fullest?
- Do you spread happiness and joy each and every day?
Nothing major, lets keep it simple and use Currie Rose rules above with the addition of.
I would like each of these people to find one post on each of the other persons blogs that interests them, comment, reblog etc…
But most of all say thanks then spread some loving kindness and peace and joy.
Social network right 😉
May all your days be filled with genuine joy and happiness, thank you to all of you for helping me towards my journey of achieving the attitude of gratitude and peace and harmony within.